Police and an ambulance were called to a London address in the early hours of Sunday morning to "a report of an unwell woman".
When the emergency services attended, the women reported she was raped and was then taken to hospital.
The Chelsea winger - who was arrested at the scene - has now been released from custody to return on a date in mid-June as enquiries into the incident continue.
The 19-year-old star had previously tested positive for COVID-19 back in March, but explained at the time he had made a quick recovery.
He said on social media: "Guys, as you may be aware, I've had the virus for the last couple of days which I've recovered from.
"I've followed the guidelines and will be self-isolating for a week.
"I hope to see everybody soon, and hopefully we can get back on the pitch soon. Take care."
The news comes after a number of Premier League footballers have already been caught breaching the lockdown rules.
Aston Villa skipper Jack Grealish was fined by the club for having a party at his friend's flat, before allegedly crashing into parked cars and a set of iron railings.
Meanwhile, Manchester City defended Kyle Walker is facing disciplinary action after allegedly inviting a friend and two prostitutes to his Cheshire flat.
He later said: "I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model.
"As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down."