The Spurs boss has been angered by Fulham boss Scott Parker's response to the sudden rearranging of the game , which will take place on Wednesday (13.01.21). It had originally been set for December 30 but was called off due to an outbreak of COVID-19 at the Cottagers.
Mourinho said: "We should wait for tomorrow and see Fulham’s team … [and] the players not involved.
"After that we can all feel sorry for them or we can all think that they shouldn’t speak. My feeling is the best Fulham will be here. So when we see the best Fulham you realise lots of things don’t make sense."
Parker had said it was "scandalous" that the match was scheduled just 48 hours beforehand but Mourinho pointed out that his side have played more matches so far this season and has urged Premier League clubs to be flexible with fixtures amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Portuguese coach said: "We played 11 more matches than Fulham since the beginning of the season [it is actually 10]. They played Saturday against QPR. In London. They have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to prepare. If they come with half of the team, I will be the first one to apologise to them. And I will be the first one to say we played this game with an advantage. If they come with their best, I think they should apologise to all of us. Come on, let’s play football. Let’s behave the best we can. Let’s protect our industry."