The Gypsy King's heavyweight unification bout with Oleksandr Usyk has been delayed by three months after he suffered an eye injury during sparring but he has taken to social media to reaffirm his commitment to the sport by declaring his intention to take on both Usyk and Anthony Joshua.
Fury - who has often hinted at retirement during his career - said on Instagram: "I keep hearing talk of people saying I should retire or I'm going to retire soon or whatever.
"I ain't retiring - I've got two fights with Usyk for the undisputed, twice.
"Then I'm going to fight AJ at least once, maybe twice, if there's a rematch - if he wants one after the first battering I give him. Then I'm going to fight Ngannou again.
"That's just the start. There's five fights for you to whet your appetite. I ain't going nowhere; I'm 35 years old and in the prime of my life."
Fury declared that he was "absolutely devastated" when he suffered the cut that forced the cancellation of the fight - which had been scheduled to take place in Saudi Arabia on February 17.
He said: "I am absolutely devastated after preparing for this fight for so long and being in such superb condition. I feel bad for everyone involved in this huge event and I will work diligently towards the rescheduled date once the eye has healed. I can only apologise to everyone affected including my own team, Team Usyk, the undercard fighters, partners, and fans as well as our hosts and my friends in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."