The new smartphone's planned April release date was delayed due to screen problem with review units, and the tech giant has remained tight lipped on an official launch for the foldable handset.
However, the Kora Herald reports that Kim Seong-cheol, vice president for Samsung Display, has said the device is "ready" to go.
Speaking at the Korean Information Display Society conference on Seoul, he said: ""Most of the display problems have been ironed out, and the Galaxy Fold is ready to hit the market."
Last month, Samsung co-CEO DJ Koh - who is responsible for the tech giant's mobile business - opened up about the device's recent issues which have delayed its launch, and he suggested a solution may have been found as they worked towards a new release date.
He claimed the company "will not be too late" when it comes to shipping to the US within the month.
He added that Samsung "has reviewed the defect caused from substances [that entered the device], and we will reach a conclusion today or tomorrow [on the launch]".
The $1,980 phone was due to be released on April 26, but was forced to push it back after several reviewers reported having damaged screens.
In a statement, Samsung vowed to "thoroughly inspect" the product to find out what is causing the problem.
They said: "A limited number of early Galaxy Fold samples were provided to media for review. We have received a few reports regarding the main display on the samples provided.
"We will thoroughly inspect these units in person to determine the cause of the matter."